Watch this space to keep up-to-date with #citizensrights as #brexittalks unfold!
- Download the European Commission’s joint technical note comparing U.K. And EU position on citizens’ rights following round 2 of Article 50 negotiations (released 20th July 2017) – EU Round 2 UK-EU comp
- Download the EU’s working paper on citizens’ rights (released 23rd May 2017) – EU Position paper on citizens rights 240517
- Download the EU’s position paper ‘Essential principles on citizens’ rights’ (released 12th June 2017) EU Position Paper – essential principles of citizens’ rights
- Download UK Government’s policy paper on citizens’ rights (released 26th June 2017) – UK Gov Policy Paper on Citizens Right 260617
- Download the joint response from @The3Million and @BritishinEurope to UK Governments policy paper on citizens’ rights (released 1st July 2017) – BiE_the3million_Joint-response
You can also check out what different committees within the UK Government have been saying about Citizens’ Rights, although you will have to trawl through this tome from the UK Commons Library (August 2017):